Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rihanna Enjoying With Matt Kemp in Mexico

Rihanna Enjoying With Matt Kemp in Mexico

Living it up south of the border, Rihanna continues to enjoy her time in the sun – heading out on a boat with new boyfriend, Matt Kemp, in Los Cabos on Wednesday (January 6).

The newly dating couple looked loved up and happy to be together as they shared an intimate embrace before heading to the bow of the boat to catch some rays.

Just yesterday, the “Mad House” singer and her Los Angeles Dodgers beau were spotted in town checking out various shops, and even purchasing some authentic Mexican sombreros and masks.

In other news, Rihanna is looking to the future. She recently explained, “There is so much I want to do. I would love to try my hand at acting. I’ll hopefully be making movies and having something to do with fashion as well as making music in years to come. I just want to keep getting better.”

No comments:

Post a Comment