Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Celebrity J Love and Her Wonderful Downblouse Cleavage

Celebrity J Love and Her Wonderful Downblouse Cleavage

I banged this 65 year old woman the other day. I met her in the hot tub at the gym I go to. It was kinda crowded and before I knew it, I felt this foot on my leg. It freaked me out so I moved it quickly. I looked up and this woman was smiling at me. I apologized and she said there was no reason to. She changed seats and sat beside me. I decided to wait and see where this was all going. She put her hand on my thigh, I let her. She asked me what I was doing later and I said ‘hopefully you’ We got out of the hot tub, I met her in the parking lot and she drove me to her place. She lived alone and had a bunch of cats. That should have been enough for me to leave, but I wanted to see where this was going… sure enough, she wasted no time. She took off her clothes pushed me on the bed. I was a little grossed out at her hanging skin so I asked if I could turn off the lights. She said no. She wanted full day light. I noticed that she has a picture of herself from when she was in her 30’s in a frame beside the bed. I told her, if I couldn’t turn off the lights, at least let me look at her younger picture while we were doing it. She agreed. I found some tape, and I taped the picture (with frame) to the back of her head. It worked like a charm.

You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment