Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He is Such A Loser : Akshay Kumar Song in movie Housefull – Bollywod News

He is Such A Loser : Akshay Kumar Song in movie Housefull – Bollywod News

Who’d have thought the actor shooting for a song called that!
For Housefull, Akshay Kumar has shot for a song that goes, ‘He’s Such A Loser!’ All actors have fragile egos and the very fact that he agreed to shoot for this song despite his last few films not doing well, speaks of the actor’s confidence.
Akshay Kumar and Deepika Padukone on the sets of Housefull
google_protectAndRun("render_ads.js::google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);
Akshay generally plays macho characters but this time he’s playing a geek, a loser. Even his look in the film is nerdy.
In love with life
The ‘loser’ song was shot in London and director Farah Khan specially flew in to choreograph the song for the Sajid Nadiadwala Productions. Akshay said on his blog, “Today, I am exhilarated. I am in love with life, I am writing to you after a hilarious day of shooting with Sajid Khan and my wonderful co-stars, Riteish, Arjun, Lara and Deepika, who are now singing, ‘He’s such a loser’, and it is directed at me.
I am playing a loser of all losers, and the crazy director that Sajid is, he has made a song to make all idiots in the world feel like absolute idiots, (even then, compared to me, they’re probably still cooler… I love his ideas, he’s afraid of nothing, he has so much faith in me that it’s scary.”
The film also stars Deepika Padukone, Ritesh Deshmukh, Arjun Rampal, Lara Dutta and Jiah Khan and is directed by Sajid Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment